1. Take a 10-30 minute walk every day. And while you walk, smile. It is the ultimate anti-depressant.
2. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
3. Buy a DVR and tape your late night shows and get more
4. When you wake up in the morning complete the following statement, 'My
purpose is to __________ today.'
5. Live with the 3 E's -- Energy, Enthusiasm, and Empathy.
6. Play more games and read more
books than you did in 2007.
7. Make time to practice meditation, and prayer. They provide us with daily fuel for our busy lives.
8. Spend time with people
over the age of 70 and under the age of 6.
9. Dream more while you are awake.
10. Eat more foods
that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
11. Drink green
tea and plenty of water. Eat blueberries, wild Alaskan salmon, broccoli, almonds & walnuts.
12. Try to make at least three
people smile each day.
13. Clear clutter from your house, your car, your desk and let new and flowing
energy into your life.
14. Don't waste your precious energy on gossip, OR issues of the past, negative
thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
15. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems
are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
16. Eat breakfast
like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a college kid with a maxed out charge card.
17. Smile and laugh m ore.
It will keep the NEGATIVE BLUES away.
18. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
19. Life is too short
to waste time hating anyone.
20. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
21. You don't have to win
every argument. Agree to disagree.
22. Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present.
Don't compare your life to others'. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
24. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
25. Frame every so-called disaster with these words : 'In five years, will this matter?'
everyone for everything.
27. What other people think of you is none of your business.
28. REMEMBER GOD heals everything.
Pray for Divine Mercy and protection from calamities and disasters.
29. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
30. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
31. Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful.
is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
33. The best is yet to come.
34. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show
35. Do the right thing!
36. Call your family often. (Or email them to death!!!)
37. Each night before you go to bed complete the following statements: am thankful for __________. Today I accomplished
38. Remember that you are too blessed to be stressed.
39. Enjoy the ride. Remember this is not Disney World
and you certainly don't want a fast pass. You only have one ride through life so make the most of it and enjoy the ride.
40. Please Forward
this to everyone you care about. I just did.
May your troubles be less, May your blessings be more, May
nothing but happiness come through your door!
today to the fullest, because tomorrow is not promised!!!